Thursday, December 1, 2022

Watercolor Holiday Cards

  Finished card sizes: 4.5" x 6.5" (when folded closed)



Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint this "Rainbow Christmas Trees" card cover:


🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint this "Christmas Wreath" card cover:

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint both the "Diluted Trees" and "Christmas Bulbs" card covers:

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲



Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint several "Snowy Winter Trees" card covers:


🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲



Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint both the "Leafy Wreath" and "Pinecone" card covers:


🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲



Below is the link to the tutorial that inspired me to paint several "Ornaments" card covers:


🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Below are links to multiple tutorials that inspired me to paint several different types of "Evergreen Trees" card covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment